Before contacting a company, determine the date and location of your special event, as well as the hours you’d like the photo booth to be available.
- Research different photo booth rental companies and find out what they offer. Make sure to compare prices, packages, props, and unlimited prints. Decide if you want it staffed or DIY.
- Look at the company’s website. Do some homework on reviews to ensure they have a good track record (start by checking Google and Facebook).
- Contact the companies you’re interested in and ask for a proposal and availability.
- Compare the quotes you receive and select the company that best fits your budget and needs.
- Review the contract and confirm the details, such as the set-up time, booth size, downtime, overlay, the spelling of the names, and print options.
- Provide the copy with details of your special day, such as the venue name, address, and the time period you’d like the booth to operate.
- Make a deposit or full payment as required by the company to hold your booth.
- Coordinate with the company about the setup and breakdown of the booth on the day of your special event.
To ensure availability, booking the photo booth company well in advance is essential. This is especially true if your event takes place during peak season.